Residential Home Inspection
The purchase of a home is one of the largest investments made in a lifetime. Help ensure you make an informed decision with a quality home inspection!
Thermal imaging is an advanced, non-destructive inspection tool. We can use this tool to help identify areas of concern within a home. Certain plumbing problems, electrical issues, and moisture intrusion can be identified with the use of thermal imaging that may otherwise go unnoticed.
We are FAA Part 107 Licensed for sUAS (Drone) Operations. We can provide an aerial view of your home and property, inspect roofing components that are otherwise inaccessible, and provide photos and videos in 4K quality with our state-of-the-art equipment!
Radon Gas Testing
According to the Surgeon General, radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer in the United States. Test your current or future home to help ensure your family's health!
Our Full Home Inspection includes:
- roof, vents, flashings and trim
- gutters and downspouts
- skylight, chimney, and other roof penetrations
- decks, stoops, porches, walkways, and railings
- eaves, soffits and fascia
- grading and drainage
- basement, foundation and crawlspace
- water penetration and foundation movement
- heating system
- cooling system
- main water shut-off valve
- water heating system
- interior plumbing fixtures and faucets
- drainage sump pumps with accessible floats
- electrical panel(s)
- GFCIs and AFCIs
- fireplace damper door and hearth
- insulation and ventilation
- garage doors, safety sensors and openers
- and much more
Review the Mississippi Standards of Practice for complete details.
Radon Gas Testing
We offer short term (48 hours to 90 days) and long term (greater than 90 days) testing to meet your needs. Radon testing can be added to your Home Inspection or provided as a separate service.
Review the International Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultants Standards of Practice for complete details.
Schedule your Inspection
Protect your family and your investment with a Full Home Inspection and Radon test today!