Our Full Home Inspection includes:
- roof, vents, flashings and trim
- gutters and downspouts
- skylight, chimney, and other roof penetrations
- decks, stoops, porches, walkways, and railings
- eaves, soffits and fascia
- grading and drainage
- basement, foundation and crawlspace
- water penetration and foundation movement
- heating system
- cooling system
- main water shut-off valve
- water heating system
- interior plumbing fixtures and faucets
- drainage sump pumps with accessible floats
- electrical panel(s)
- GFCIs and AFCIs
- fireplace damper door and hearth
- insulation and ventilation
- garage doors, safety sensors and openers
- and much more
Review the Mississippi Standards of Practice for complete details.
Radon Gas Testing
We offer both short term (48 hours to 90 days) and long term (greater than 90 days) testing to meet your needs. Radon testing can be added to your Full Home Inspection or as a separate service.
Review the International Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultants Standards of Practice for complete details.
Schedule your Inspection
Protect your family and your investment with a Full Home Inspection and Radon test today!